Follow the 5500 year old Journey of an Ancient Amphorae on a Culinary Adventure
We created this tour as part of a sequence with my friend Raffaele, a PhD Archaeologist ToursByLocals Guide from Pompeii. Specially designed for cruise ship passengers traveling through the Mediterranean sea, from Cyprus to Italy and vice versa, following the common route of the journey of an amphorae.
Private Tour for up to 3 travellers
Quality: Experienced, reliable local Guide
Convenient: Port Pick-up and Private Transportation
Guaranteed: Back on Board on Time
Groups of 4 to 8 can easily be catered for upon request
Personalized: Fully customizable tour itineraries.
Great Opportunities of Local Fine Art Purchases
Awesome photography opportunities
– Pick up at the Port Arrival Gate. We head west of Limassol along the coastline.
– Visit the Cyprus Wine Museum and Enjoy a Glass of the World’s Oldest Appellation Wine with Dry Bread and Raisins.
– Drive to a Boutique Winery in Paphos area.
– Visit my Private Hidden Tasting Room where guests get to “dive” into the orchards and pick up fresh vegetables which will be used to prepare their meal: A live wood-fired cooking session.
– Match your lunch with local wines.
– Return to the port.
Meeting Point Options: Limassol Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
The duration of this tour can vary to your convenience, it is entirely up to you!
I will use my own Toyota Raum 2008 – very comfortable and fully air-conditioned.
Suitable for persons with disabilities.
For the bigger group, I can customize this tour and rent a minivan.
Each tour has a carefully selected itinerary that will take you through the needs of the theme.
Check out this section for each tour to see what’s included.
Please note: Quantity and variety of activities in each tour can be amended at any time in case you chose to upgrade your experience.
Food and drink that’s not included in the itinerary of the tour